Monday, May 26, 2008

Abstract Art

Digital cameras are brilliant. I remember as a kid wanting so badly to take picture but being told that we "didn't want to waste film." With digital cameras though You can hand a kid a camera and let them go to town --as long as they don't break it. If that happens, you have to kill them.

Today Ryan took our camera out to the home of some of our nieces and nephews while I was working hard for that double time holiday money. Ahh, Memorial Day. Why do people even have these events each year? We could just rerun the old tape and no one would notice. I mean, except for the hairstyles. But I digress... I think you will enjoy these pictures as much as I did.

One of about 4-hundred dog pictures.

Trying to capture the rain.

Running over America.

What wags the dog? Republicans.

This is your brain on drugs.


0 comments: