Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Need to Move to Antarctica

I am pretty sure I am melting. That is the only way to explain it. Utah is not humid enough for me to be sweating this much. Or at least it isn't supposed to be. Maybe I should blame global dampening.

Anyhoo, before I electrocute myself by touching my computer with wet hands I thought I would let you know where you can find me on the Interwebs today. Over at Sprocket Ink I have a piece about how you can rent friends, and they won't even care much you sweat. And at Tired and Stuck I wrote about going back to the pill container in the name of my uterus.

Come back tomorrow though. I'm sure I will have something witty to say. I mean, unless I melt.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Meg and I are going to lie on the lawn and eat popsicles under the sprinkler.

4 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha, I've just returned from a very hot AZ, to a very so so UK, and I already miss melting.

Riot Kitty said...

Very cute pic! We have not hit 90 this summer and I hope we don't.

Granny Annie said...

The lawn,Popsicle, sprinkler thing sounds great...only my lawn is covered in goat, dog and chicken stuff. Thankfully we finally got some rain and a bit of cooling.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the cold to the hot. Pretty much anytime. I can always add layers to get warm. There is only so much you can take off before getting arrested, or causing your children embarrassment for life.

Meg is just as cute as ever.