Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grumpy

Yeah, I know, I haven't posted in the past few days -- not even an interesting and slightly annoying news story. The reason is partly that I have been busy, and partly that I have been in a rather bad mood. When I'm like this I prefer not to inflict myself on anyone I haven't married or rescued from the pound. Really, you should see Sally roll her eyes when I get started on a mood like this one -- it's amazing how a dog can be so understanding, and yet so condescending at the same time.

I'll post more tomorrow, but right now I have a pie to bake, a book to read, a couch to order, and a dog to walk. So, bide your time and there will be fresh Libby Logic tomorrow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Libby - I've been in a bad mood too. Mine started with the Mother's day funk, and it looks like you might have had some of that too. My husband & I have been trying to conceive for a long time.

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your posts!

-A
http://lemonologie.blogspot.com