So far? I got nothing.
Well, maybe not totally nothing. Today while I was thinking about how to make more money I decided to "brainstorm" and write down ideas. I came up with:
- Be a personal speech writer for people who have to speak at weddings and other events.
- Show people my boobs for money.
- Offer to teach people how to make extra money, then sell them those ideas. Tell them no refunds.
Yeah, sorry, I was wrong. I got nothing.
Did you know the woman who invented Spanx is now a billionaire? And all it took was making too tight panty hose. I'm sure there were a couple other steps in there -- marketing, business plan, blah, blah, blah -- but I like to think she made her super girdle, held it aloft and the money just came pouring down on her head. That makes it feel more like something that could happen to me.
Okay, right now, impromptu brainstorming session. What are things people need, but cannot buy? AND GO!
- Bathtub shorteners for people who like to lie down in the bath and not drown, but are too short to touch both ends.
- Armpit patches for people who don't want to shave but don't want to look like hippies.
- Something that makes everyone skinny and doesn't cost much, and is totally organic -- like magic.
Shit, now I'm back to charging people to look at my boobs.
I do have nice boobs though...