Friday, February 6, 2009

LibbyLogic On The Go

No, not you. Me! Yes, now I have figured out how top blog from my trusty Blackberry. Isn't technology marvelous? I may never have to have an actual conversation again.

As I type I am sitting in the aiport, waiting for my flight to Burbank for my weekend visit with Tara. I'm also wonerding if air travel makes people uglier because, damn, there are some odd looking people here. Lots of cowboy hats too. And bedazzled jackets. Maybe I'm jus sitting in a crowd of carnies and haven't realized it yet. I think carnies only travel in Winnebagos though.

I have already purchased my five dollar bottle of water, which should last me until I get on the plane. Have you ever thought the bottled water companies might be behind the whole "only tiny bottles of liquid in carry on bags" rule? Yeah, I hadn't either, but now I do. I mean, them and the toothpaste lobby.

Wow! Already time to board. It doesn't look like any of the cowboy hat crowd is on my flight, but a bunch of collagen bunnies just got in line. At least if we crash I can us their lips as a floatation device...

1 comments:

calicobebop said...

Carnies - too funny! You never know where you might see a carnie or two...

Congrats on blogging from your blackberry! I'm afraid of that kind of technology...