Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Very Unhappy Cat

When I was a child I loved to dress up my cat, Binky. He would scratch, and bite, and plot my death, but I thought he just looked so cute in clothes meant for Cabbage Patch dolls. Of course, as I got older, I grew out of humiliating my pets (well, almost, Sally still has to dress up for the Christmas card, but that will be awesome). Unfortunately, some people still think of their pets as furry models, and some of them are trying to make a living out of it on Etsy.
I guarantee that if this cat had thumbs the person taking the picture would no longer be alive. Instead, I bet the photographer found her favorite sweater covered with hair, her sofa shredded, and poop in her shoes.

3 comments:

Cate said...

I will give you $100 to try and dress up Rita.

Amanda said...

I see Cate's $100 and raise it $100. Especially if you videotape the whole thing.

Why am I now wanting to watch Anchorman again?

Emily-Ione said...

That is wrong.
There is no 2 ways around it....W.R.O.N.G.