Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wasted time

The geniuses with the Geek Squad finally called today to tell me my computer was ready for pick-up. Three to five days my ass. I know, I know, I should be jumping for joy that they fixed it and no data was lost, but mainly I'm just been pissed about the lack of communication and crappy customer service. I'm lucky I have the gift of always seeing the dark side. To make matters worse I have been sick for the past few days and wanted nothing more than to treat my symptoms with celebrity gossip and internet voyeurism. But while Ryan is willing to bring his computer home for me to use at night, he says he needed it during the day for "work." Whatever.

I pick up my my computer tomorrow, and then, look out. I may never go offline again....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to "building a better Libby?"

Unknown said...

Everyone I know has had a crappy expierence with Geek Squad.... maybe all that geekyness is a bad thing fr the dealing with people aspect of a business?

DC Diva said...

Maybe once you're back on perm-line you can respond to the personal solicitation on my blog...