Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This blog is really not all about pets...

But this post is...

Tonight I was in the bathroom waxing my upper lip (beauty like this doesn't come easy) when Maggie came in to get a drink of water and a little attention. I petted her, turned on the tap, and gritted my teeth for the pain ahead. I think you know where this is going. I set an open wax strip on the counter which Maggie stepped upon. She then began to freak out. I tried to chase her to help her, but she took that as an effort to stick more horrible traps onto her body and disappeared under the bed. So, there I was lying on the floor reaching under the bed to reach her foot. Of course, the commotion had brought Sally into the room, so she was sticking her nose under the bed as well. Oh, and I still had a wax strip on my lip.

Finally I was able to grab a hold of the wax strip and pull it off her foot. She looked at me as if to say "Oh, that's what you wanted to do? Thanks."

Next time I'm going to the salon.

0 comments: