Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why Libby Logic?

While waiting for Rickie Lee Jones to take the stage last night for a truly bizarre performance conversation -- of course -- turned to me. Or, more specifically, this blog. Even more specifically, what this blog seeks to accomplish. Apparently world domination is not an option -- or at least not yet. Ryan brought up that the blog should offer something unique, something that has people coming back every day for me. What could I offer like that?

My answer? Me.

Now, I like to think that I am far from conceited, but I also like to think that I have some kind of twisted world vision that peaks some interest. However, I realize that might not be enough for some people -- and therefore I will also try to offer top notch advice. You have a question, I have an answer. Every query will be answered using the Libby Logic fashion -- bluntly and honestly. You can remain anonymous if you like. Or, if your friends have problems, send those in, I'll answer them too. Then you can pass on a little bit of Libby Logic as your own.

Oh, also, if you tell ten people about this blog the ancient gypsy curse that you know has been hanging over your head will be lifted. If you don't tell anyone -- you'll probably get a cold sore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get a family member to stop talking about the Humperdome and what goes on there?

Amanda said...

Can you fix the ring on my pudding can?