I am letting Tara guest post today because: 1. It was her birthday and I didn't get her anything. I am hoping I can convince her this is her "gift." 2. She posted this on Facebook and it really is too funny not to share, even though admitting she may be as funny, if not funnier, as I am makes my blood boil with rage.
1. Take the Dramamine. Even if you think you don't need it, youknow what? Just take it. You won't be sorry.
2. There is no happy hour special worth walking 3/4 of a mile while carrying a 28 pound toddler. There is a reason those tacos are only a dollar. Let it go.
3. Sweaty, shirtless old dudes with beer bellies standing in the sun listening to crappy Santana covers... they're on Libby's team (my apologies to any sweaty, shirtless old dudes who may be readingthis. I didn't mean you...yes I did.)
4. Dogs should not ride in golf carts. They are clearly humiliated. And not just by the fact that their owner is wearing a "Wastin' away in Catalinaville" t shirt. A dog driving a golf cart, however, is fine.
5. Catalina Island is very beautiful and we had a great time and now it can be added to the list other things I need never do again. Like rock climbing, nudist weekends and watching Lars von Trier movies.
Just kidding-I've never watched a Lars von Trier movie.