Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stuck in the Mud

I am in landscaping hell. No, really, I am. Check it out.


Yeah, so you will forgive me if I don't feel like a full post here today. I am other places though. Over at Sprocket Ink I've written about how I really want Samuel L. Jackson to tell me to "Go the Fuck to Sleep" (no, not like that, sicko). Oh, and at Tired and Stuck I am revealing how trying to make my body do what I want it to sent me to the emergency room.

Be back here tomorrow though. If I haven't been swallowed alive by my lawn I will give everyone mud facials from the copious piles of it in my yard.

Oooh, dirty.

3 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

Love you, dude.

Riot Kitty said...

Ouch! Feel better.

LL Cool Joe said...

Now that looks like fun! Can I have a go, I have my hard hat on?