Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Marco?

Yeah, stop waiting for me to say "Polo" because I'm not really here. I am other places though, with lots of interesting things to say!

Over at Tired and Stuck you can read about why I have replaced my morning coffee (okay, Diet Pepsi) with a cup of hot swamp water, and couldn't be happier about it!

Oh, and at Sprocket Ink I have written about why a psychologist trying to prove African American women are not attractive has probably been turned down by a lot of African American women.

Of course, I will be back here tomorrow, zipping up my cardigan sweater and putting on my sneakers for a trip to the land of make believe.

Can you tell I am feeling nostalgic for childhood?

Later, gators.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Glad to learn about TIRED AND STUCK and have friend who will find comfort in following the three. About the SPROCKET LINK they should have also posted a picture of Queen Latifa, my idol as a person so comfortable in her own skin.

Mandy_Fish said...

I don't care, I'm still going to say it:

POLO!

Unknown said...

Good Luck on the results of the dirt drinking!!

I want to be a child again too, if only for the long summer break and no worrying about all the effed up details of being a grown up!