Sunday, June 29, 2008

Too Hot to Think of a Title

I have the summer blahs. Proof of that are the six days that have passed since the last time I've blogged, not because I've been busy, but because I haven't been able to think of anything to say. I have had fleeting visions of posts, brilliant ideas that are quickly snuffed out by the fact the feeling that I am about to melt. I cannot tell you how hard it was just to write those first three sentences. I had to refill my drink twice and use a thesaurus. And now I'm worn out. It's sad really.

I'll be funny again once it gets cooler or we get central air. For now enjoy these pictures of kittens. Get it? They're talking! Like they're people! But they can't spell! Because they're cats! Oh, my sides...






3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I feel you there!!! The high today in Phx was 113. Thought I would DIE. So we got out of dodge... to a balmy 89, woot!

I can't imagine the summer without central air. I would have to move. :)

Tara said...

Oh, Libby...Kittens? Is that really what it's come to? I just, I don't know what to say... Don't you have a swamp cooler?

Amanda said...

But it is not too hot for bar fight, is it?