Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm really very funny...

Last night Ryan and I were waiting for the news to come on and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Sally followed me in, and I decided it would be amusing to wrap her head in toilet paper and make her look like a wounded Civil War soldier. Sally obviously thought it was amusing also, because she didn't try to get it off. I then went into the living room, and with my minty fresh mouth said to Ryan "I think Sally's hurt." He looked up at me with a slight worry in his eyes, until Sally appeared in the archway. Then he just smirked. I said "Don't you think that's funny?" He replied "only because it's our last roll." Ouch.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How can it be your last roll? I know for a fact that your hoarding tendencies are 100% focused on paper towels & toilet paper.

Anonymous said...

Seriously you are a Mitchell, we hoard TP and paper towels.